Each and every wedding day is special whether you get married alone on a beach, in front of 250 guests, out on a farm, or under a big white tent. Before all of these details are chosen, the first thing to consider is "What season shall we pick?!" The season of your wedding dictates a lot from the color palate to the flowers available and natural locations.
Today we are showing off some of our favorite SPRING weddings that we had the pleasure of working on while reminding you why getting married in the springtime is so special.
- If you gravitate towards pastel colors or like a neutral palate, then spring is right for you. Color inspiration is everywhere and there is nothing sweeter than robin's egg blue and apple blossom pink.
- It's a romantic time of year with flowering trees, fallen petals, and lush gardens.
- Compared to high summer months, spring calendars are typically more open for guests' schedules. Lodging and travel are also less crowded and hectic in the springtime.
- Fresh produce like asparagus, peas, new potatoes, rhubarb, and strawberries are growing and can be worked into the reception food or the wedding cake - yummy!
- It is green! If you're getting married outdoors it's lovely to have a lush, green backdrop.
- Spring is the season of new beginnings and rebirth - a perfect time to start a new life together.
- Cloudy, misty spring days make perfect wedding photos. Nobody will be squinting or uncomfortable in bright overhead sun.
Congratulations to all of our spring couples! We love making your warm weather flower dreams come true.